Reaching 9,415 readers each month with print and digital magazine editions1
- 1,997 paid print subscribers2—This audience pays for peer reviewed, scientific content.
- Each copy is shared with more than 3 colleagues2—Readers find the information within C&T valuable enough to share with their co-workers, again and again.
- Proven buying power of ingredients, equipment and services2—the numbers speak for themselves.
- 7,418 digital subscribers2—C&T is a highly desired publication.
- 90% of total C&T subscribers receive the digital edition2—C&T serves its content in formats that its audience requests.
- Digital enhancements available for advertisers—Stand out from the crowd by utilizing some custom solutions.
Exclusive incentives and additional participation opportunities
Circulation of certain issues to various trade shows and industry events grants additional exposure of your message. View the editorial calendar for a schedule of issues that include bonus distribution.
Sales Lead Program
Receive contact information of Cosmetics & Toiletries readers who have expressed interest in your advertisement. Advertisers average more than 75 leads per issue, on average. View the editorial calendar for a schedule of issues that include the Sales Lead Program.
Ad Feedback Study
Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine will conduct a study for all 1/4-page or larger advertisers within its January / February 2015 issue which will ask readers for specific feedback about your advertisement. This is a great way to understand how your ad is being perceived by your target market.
- Including pass-along rate of 2.1133
- Publisher's Data
Media Kit Downloads
- 2015 C&T Media Kit (PDF 5.68 MB)
- 2015 C&T Editorial Calendar (PDF 278 KB)
- 2015 C&T Ad Specs (PDF 248 KB)
To ensure PDFs print correcty, please download the file to your computer and then use Adobe Reader to open and print the document.
For Rates and Custom Programs